ALERT: THIS IS A CLOSED POSITION AND WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Project Specialist - ARNEC Program
(HOUSED AT NEAREST CONSTORTIUM CAMPUS)
Acts under the direction of the ARNEC Director and supports excellence in teaching and learning by providing high quality, relevant and valued technology and administrative support. Adheres to institutional policies and procedures, provides an instructional delivery system that enhances faculty and student learning, and demonstrates knowledge of current trends in the nursing field.
ARNEC is a consortium of eight Arkansas community colleges: ASU-Newport, Black River Technical College, UA Cossatot, Ozarka College, South Arkansas Community College, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, University of Arkansas Community College at Hope, and University of Arkansas Community College at Rich Mountain. Office location will be at the consortium campus closest to the Project Specialist’s home.
• Associate degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
• Ability to use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Office, Blackboard, and ATI Navigation
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Must be friendly, and outgoing
• Must have a strong dedication to customer service
• Must be able to maintain professional standards and confidentiality
$24,000 annually, plus excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, and life, Long and Short Term Disability insurances, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave, and educational assistance for employees and their dependents.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Thursday, August 6, 2020
FOR OUTSIDE APPLICANTS TO APPLY:
Go to https://www.cccua.edu/jobs , click the “View Available Jobs-External Applicants” link. Find Job Requisition R0000175, then click the blue “Apply” link at the top of position posting and follow the process.
FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS TO APPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Log in to Workday
2. Search “Find Jobs” in the search box to view all open positions
3. Once you have submitted and application, click “My Applications: to view the status
Call (870) 584-1104 or 870-584-1164 if you have questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UA Cossatot is an EEO/AA/ADA employer. Qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.